One of the most queued place/booth is a Lottery booth. Seeing this, I become interested in putting up my own Lotto outlet. I made a research about it and here is what I found.
First, the hearsays and misconceptions:
• You need half a million pesos to become an agent.
You don’t have to raised this much. I think as little as P50,000.00 would do (depends on location, however. In Metro Manila and urban cities the minimum cost could be P100K). The P500K was an optional bond, you may put a bond, that way you will not be paying a sort-of annual insurance and this bond will also earn interest. You can get back your bond when you decided not be an agent anymore or opted to pay for the annual insurance premium.
• There is no more available slot.
This misconceptions or heard-on-somebody else information was on the internet 2 to 3 years ago, but if you look how every now and then new outlets are being built, you would know that that was not true.
• You need to have connection or bribe PCSO employee/officer to get one.
A friend of mine got an approval without bribing anyone.
So, how one become an Online Lottery Agent?
First: Fill-out and submit the On-Line Lottery Application Form (no downloadable form, you can get the form from PCSO District Office). The Application Form shall include the following attachments, sketch/Location Map of the proposed outlet site and Picture of the building of the proposed outlet site.
Second: After the PCSO’s conduct of inspection and technical evaluation of the proposed outlet site/s, the applicant will be informed of the evaluation result. If the proposed outlet site is viable, you, as the applicant must first qualify for age and citizenship eligibility, and you will be ask to submit the documentations of the other requirements.
1. You must be a Filipino citizen and at least 21 years old
2. Documentary requirement:
• 3 ID pictures (size: 2”x2”)
• Letter of intent
• Online Lottery Personal Data Sheet (form shall be provided to your by the PCSO)
• NBI Clearance (current)
• Barangay clearance (personal record)
• Proof of income
Income tax return
Audited Financial Statement
Income tax return
Certificate of income and employment
3. For Corporate applicants:
• Bio-data of Corporate Officers and Directors
• Photocopy of S.E.C Registration
• Photocopy of Articles of Incorporation
• Photocopy of By Laws Latest audited Financial Statement I.T.R. for the immediately preceding year
• Letter of Intent Contract of Lease Building Owner’s Authorization
4. Documentary requirements for the proposed site:
• Proof of Ownership/Lease of Outlet (If you own the proposed lot/space, the TCT, if will be leased, the Lease contract and the Building Owner’s Authorization Form (PCSO provided form)
• Sketch/Location Map of the Proposed Agency Site
• Photograph of the Vicinity
• Photograph of the Building
• Photograph of the Interior
5. Site requirement/criteria:
• 100 meters away from schools/place of learning and places of worship, subject to PCSO's policies and existing rules, except if the location is enclosed or a shopping center.
• Good human traffic, i.e. situated in commercial or busy intersections/areas. The location of terminal/booth should be strategic if within a mall or superstore.
• The area does not get flooded. Floor space of 8 - 9 sq. meters or available business counter measuring at least 1.0 m X 0.5
• Preferable with at least one (1) telephone facility, landline or cellular, for hotline operations. Such telephone (especially landline) should be situated at no more than one (1) meter away from the proposed terminal location.
• Enclosed (for security purposes) but with frontage from human traffic/entry. Frontage must face main road or to the direction of major traffic flow. In cases of malls, shopping centers or superstores, the lottery location need not be enclosed provided there is security of operation, especially after store hours.
• Dry floor space and proper ventilation (preferably air-conditioned).
• With regular power supply of 220 VAC, with grounding and available power point/s.
• With available shelf/counter/cabinet for terminal installation, modem and storage of lottery materials. If not currently available, the agent will be advised on when to fabricate.
• With operators to be made available for training in the operation of the terminals preferably one dedicated personnel and a back-up personnel per terminal. This agent will be advised on when the operators will be trained.
• Major operating hours fall within 7:00AM - 8:30PM, seven (7) days a week.
• At least 100 meters away from any existing lotto outlet which shall be subject to PCSO's governing rules.
• Approved technical site survey by carrier.
• 5 meters away from pawnshop.
PPUR Online Booking - I found out about this from rappler.com. A lot of people were quitely happy about this good news. Finally, we can see the end of booking problems that lo...
2 years ago